[pure-silver] FW: Medium Format Camera Manuals

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 09:48:27 -0400

Forwarding this post for anyone interested.

I'm always impressed at how often folks contribute their time & effort to make
info available to the rest of us.

Adrienne Moumin*************************************** on the web at:
http://www.picturexhibit.com Saatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3
*************************************** > To: photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: bboard-alerts@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Medium Format Camera Manuals (Medium
Format Forum: 00QSQW)> Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 05:31:31 +0000> > Joshua Cohen
posted a new message in the photo.net Medium Format Forum, on which you have
requested "instant" alerts:> ----------------> Subject: Medium Format Camera
Manuals> Hi folks> > > > I just wanted to let people know that I have collected
camera manuals in PDF> format for many popular Mamiya,> > Pentax, Rollei and
Hasselblad cameras on my website. They are free to download.> > > > >
http://jcohenphoto.com/index.php?main_page=manuals> > > > If there are manuals
missing from the collection that people would like to> contribute I would be
grateful.> > > > Josh