[pure-silver] <FS> Hasselblad, Leica, Rollei, Microtek [2/27/09]

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 22:21:45 -0800

Microtek 120tf MF scanner, like new, current model, used but a vary few times, all software and neg carriers including a

glass carrier. Original box, pristine, $1000.

Brand new Rollei SL66 camera and 80mm HFT. I bought this camera from a collector, it had never been used or demoed. When I got it, it was totally inoperative as all lubricant had dried-up. I sent it to Harry Fleenor for restoration. Harry brought it up to current spec's and agreed that it had never been used. Harry also installed a Maxwell screen. It comes in its
original box and is, obviously, PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. $2000.

Hasselblad PM90 Prism finder, perfect condition, $150.

Several Hasselblad E12 backs, perfect condition, $250 each.

Several Hasselblad E24 backs, perfect condition, $350 each.

Several Hasselblad E12CC backs. Exe++, $400 each.

Rapid Winder for Leica M camera (M6 style), chrome, pristine in original box. $250.

Leica M3, 50mm rigid Summicron, working meter, case, original box, original instructions and papers, a few marks on the top where the meter mounts, a very very tiny piece of vulcanite is chipped right where the base plate mounts. Leica seal still in
place. This camera has seen very little use over its life. $1200

My upcoming workshops:  www.visualimpressions.com

I'll pay US shipping on everything. Add $25 for international shipping ($100 for the scanners).

Payment: Anything - PayPal, personal check, bank check, EFT... whatever.

Jim
jim@xxxxxxxxx