[pure-silver] FS [Ebay] 4x5, Hasselblad, Pentax Spot meter

  • From: Justin Knotzke <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:20:13 -0400

  Hi everyone

  IIRC, Friday is the day to post your items for sale. My apologies if this
is no longer the case.

  So I'd like to post 3 items I have on Ebay.

  The first is a Pentax Digital spot meter.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130765183054

  The second is a Hasselblad 500 C/M with standard 80mm F2.8. It also comes
with 2 backs and a Loewpro Stealth Reporter 100 AW bag and whatever 120
film I have left. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130765178202

  Lastly, I am selling an entire 4x5 kit. It's a Shen Hao wood folding
camera with 150mm Rodenstock lens, 11 film holders, dark cloth, all the
remaining film I own and two filters.

  http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130765189319

   If you have any questions, please email me directly.

   Thank You !

Mobile 514 825-3552