[pure-silver] Re: Experts: Ansel Adams photos found at garage sale worth ...

  • From: Don Sweet <don@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:52:03 +1200

That's interesting.  In my country an artist's right to prevent false
attribution of authorship is one of the so called moral rights covered by
copyright law. I don't know how it works in the USA.

Where the artist is dead, and assuming any copyright has expired, who has "the
right to the name"?

Don Sweet