[pure-silver] Re: Democracy in Peril, etc.

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:41:36 -0700

I hate to apply pressure so early in the game, but, I do not wish to see
this subject or see any list/people bashing in the future. I WILL put those
who fail to adhere to the list's simple rules (you do know what they are)
on vacation from the list. I'm sure Ryuji would do exactly the same on his
incarnation of the silver list.

The people bashing, list bashing, and name calling is simply getting old.

Please stop now!

Jim