[pure-silver] Defender 55D/Ilford MGIV FB

  • From: <genej2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:07:30 -0400

The developer worked just fine.  The warming is very, very subtle though. As in
pretty hard to see.  I'll use it up and be happy to do so, but the search
continues.

Catechol makes nice brown negatives in developers like Windisch.  Shouldn't it
make nice brown prints if someone came up with a nice print developer formula
for it?
--
Be Just And Fear Not