[pure-silver] Re: De-calcifying humidifier pads

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:53:11 -0800 (PST)

The humidifier I use uses pads like these.
http://www.amazon.com/AC-815-Duracraft-Humidifier-Wick-Filter/dp/B000I0T4XG
They seem to be a paper-like material that wicka the water up and
deposits collect at the top.  Reversing the filter helps but I was just looking
for a cheap way to create my own "cooler guard" formula from chemicals I
already have.

Straw?  Wood? Really?  Never seen such a thing!

Eric