[pure-silver] Cyanotypes

  • From: "Carl Radford" <carlradford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PureSilverNew" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:24:36 -0000

Thanks for the info guys. I was aware of the unblinkingeye site and some
of the alternatives there but wanted to use the 'modern' process! Having
looked at the alternatives processes it appears that many use oxalates
which will prove difficult to use. Just had a browse through your site
Ralph - truly inspirational work! I might have to pop across for a
one-to-one next year - after the house move! Thanks again folks.