[pure-silver] Re: Cutting costs

  • From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:54:13 -0400

Joel,

That's a pretty good idea and, in fact, was the method used in a print exchange
through the PhotoNet Medium Format list I participated in. I'd be willing to do
the extra work if the group wants to go that way. However, there are some
downsides I can think of:

Shipping prints would be delayed until the last one is in

I, and perhaps others, enjoy receiving prints over a period of time

Payment for postage could be a problem, especially for members outside of the
US (US consumer banking is remarkably inept at receiving payment from foreign
countries)

I'd be willing to lay out the postage cost, divide it by 11, or 12. and have
members reimburse me by PayPal, or check (within the US) if other members want
to do this. What are your thoughts?

Bob