[pure-silver] Re: Colour paper emulsion in bottles ?

  • From: <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:07:23 +0100

Snoopy,

What about Polaroid emulsion transfer (You'll shoot a Polaroid (thin
about 8*10) you somehow detach the emulsion from the base, and transfer
it to the paper)

There are only 2 problems: availability of Polaroid materials and (thus)
the price)

No idea if you can lift the emulsion of a standard colour print..

Good luck,

Cor