[pure-silver] Re: Color film in B&W developer ?

  • From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Well I have done a lot of things, "by mistake", but this is one I have never
done.  Yet if you did it intentionally to see what would happen, it might be
interesting.

I also recall Panalure, if anyone can find it.  I has been discontinued I
believe for a while. If anyone has any by now its likely to be old.