[pure-silver] Re: Ch 3: Tim Tries Agfa Ortho In PMK

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:20:17 -0400

Thanks Tim, I will try it soon!
        CHEERS!
                BOB

-----Original Message-----
From: pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pure-silver-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Daneliuk
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:07 PM
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pure-silver] Ch 3: Tim Tries Agfa Ortho In PMK

ASA - 12
Temp - Nominal 68F
Exposed and processed for Zone System "N" (normal) contrast
Time - 10 min - agitating every 15 sec

The results?  About right.  I should have exposed the negs a little
more - perhaps 1/2 stop - to take advantage of the compensating
effect of the pyro stain.  In any case, 10 min turns out to be
a pretty good starting point for this film.

One other note - this film does not appear to stain very deeply,
I wonder if it would benefit from a restain as originally proposed
by Hutchings.

database 6148 (20110524) __________

http://www.eset.com