[pure-silver] Call for Photos

  • From: "hankpix@xxxxxxxx" <hankpix@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:15:17 GMT

Hello,
    I'm the author of Write What You See (working title), a high school
textbook to be published by Cottonwood Press in January, 2009.
    I'm on the lookout for photos of minorities of any age and gender engaged
in just about any activity. I'm especially int rested in black and white
photos, but I will also take a look at color shots.
    If you have photos that you would like to offer for publication, or if you
have questions, please contact me off list.
    Payment on publication for one-time use is a modest $25. Photo release
required.
Thank you,
Hank Kellner