[pure-silver] Re: Book recommendation request

  • From: Martin magid <martin.magid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:48:07 -0400

I don't have a book in mind, but if I were looking I would go to the
library of a school of design which has a photography program.  There are
many such schools, and art departments of major universities.  In Detroit I
would go to the College of Creative Studies, in Chicago to Columbia
College, in Providence to the Rhode Island School of Design, etc.

Marty