[pure-silver] Re: Becky Lynn's darkroom

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:38:58 -0400

This thread reminds me of the time three years ago when I asked a carpenter
to make me two bar stools and I told him they were for my darkroom.  He
asked what color etc.  I said, "It doesn't matter.it's dark in there!"  ;-))

Who cares what a darkroom looks like?  As Joe said, (paraphrasing) "Does it
work?"

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

  _____