[pure-silver] Re: Ancient Kodachrome Films to give away...

  • From: Claudio Bonavolta <claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:07:36 +0100

In Europe, you can still send the films to Kodak in Lausanne - Switzerland.
They then will send them to the US and back to you (return shipment is free I
believe) for free after processing.

By the way, "Aged" K25 is very good for color-monochrome (!) pictures ...

Claudio Bonavolta
http://www.bonavolta.ch