[pure-silver] Re: Amassing a Treasury of Photography - New York Times

  • From: Bill Stephenson <photographica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:13:41 -0400

Thanks, Adrienne -

(I'm registered w/NYT, so no problem) - There IS a problem, though - even though there are relatively few images on the site, they're so good that I can't help surfing through them. I'm going to need a LOT of time just to cover what's there now, along with the links contained on the site.

This is an exciting project! Thanks again,

-Bill

On Wednesday, July 20, 2005, at 02:50 PM, Adrienne Moumin wrote:

Here's an interesting article about a soon-to-be-posted free digital database of holdings of Geo. Eastman House and ICP:

 http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/20/arts/design/20east.html?th&emc=th

If the site requires registration to enter and you wish to by pass that step, go to "bugmenot.com" for a valid registration and P/W to gain entry.

-Adrienne Moumin
<Amassing a Treasury of Photography - New York Times.url>