[pure-silver] Re: Airport Security vs. Roll Film

  • From: john stockdale <j.sto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:52:25 +1000

At Tokyo airport I had a similar experience.  I had 40 rolls of 16mm movie
film, and was asked to unpack and show the actual film of 10 rolls until
the inspector lost interest.   Fortunately, they were on 100 foot
spools.  I don't know what would have happened if I had 400 foot core
loaded film which has to be loaded in total darkness.

John S