[pure-silver] Re: A Photographic Obscenity

  • From: "bobkiss @caribsurf.com" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 12:19:46 -0400

You know, Warhol would have liked it because it is so horrible and tacky
that it becomes "good".

On Monday, May 25, 2015, Eric Nelson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I posted it on FB and people were asking if I was getting it for my wife.

Sent from a bar in Bangkok via Yahoo Mail for iPad
<https://yho.com/footer0>

Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:13:48 -0400
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: A Photographic Obscenity
From: martin.magid@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','martin.magid@xxxxxxxxx');>
To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>

I sent the original email to several friends and asked: Obscene or funny?
The overwhelming vote was for funny. No votes for obscene.

Marty