[pure-silver] Re: 10% OFF http://www.ultrafineonline.com/

  • From: Bob Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:21:16 -0400

I've used the Ultrafine 400, which appears to be re-packaged Foma 400. It curls
a bit lengthwise, like a spring, but flattens out after being put in negative
sleeves. I don' t find that as annoying as Efke film, which curled into a tube
and.was quite difficult to insert into negative sheets

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro, an AT&T LTE smartphone