[pure-lang] Re: Test

  • From: Albert Graef <aggraef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 21:53:03 +0200

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Jiri Spitz <jiri.spitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have bad experience with the Google groups as well. Many posts do not
> arrive in my inbox even though they are visible in the web interface.

Too bad, sorry about that. I wasn't aware of these issues until Roman
alerted me. So maybe we should jump ship after all. For the time
being, I'd like to keep the Google group around, though, since it
provides better visibility, and the forum-like web interface is quite
nice and might be preferred by some people.

I'll be on a business trip over the weekend, but next week I'm going
to look into ways to synchronize the two lists, so that we can have
the best of both worlds. :)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany