[Diabetic Pumpers Source] Re: Update

  • From: "Cardenas, Lisa" <lisania.cardenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:57:20 -0700

                           Diabetic Pumpers Source

        Your Source for Useful Diabetes and Insulin Pump Information

            Please look for news and useful information
                     about upcoming event here.

Hi Arnold,

I will not be at the meeting this Thurs for the reasons we spoke about. I hope
to be in June's meeting.

Thank you,
Lisa

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

________________________________
        Your Source for Useful Diabetes and Insulin Pump Information

          News and Information You Can Use

Meeting Update

Our next meeting is scheduled for:

Thursday 13 May 2010
7:00 p.m.

Temple Beth Emet
4807 South Flamingo Road
Cooper City, FL 33330

I look forward to seeing everyone on
Thursday.

Arnold

________________________________
Hotmail. Get
busy.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5>

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is
intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority,
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any
manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your
records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link
or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser:
http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com

TO POST -- Send your message to:

pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Medical Disclaimer:  Any information published in this document is the opinion
of the individual that originated the post, and should not be consider to be
medical advice.  Please consult a member of your health care team before making
any changes in your medical regiment.

Copyright Notice:  All posts are copyright of their respective posters.  Please
respect that right and contact the poster before using any information
published here.