[Diabetic Pumpers Source] Re: Meeting Reminder

  • From: misteralexanderstar@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:38:55 +0000

I would have loved to come this month but I can't make it either, so I agree
with the postponing *:-)

From: "Cardenas, Lisa" <lisania.cardenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: pumpers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:06:45
To: pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<pumpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ann
Kearney<libraryannk@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Larry Kline<mrwonderful1822@xxxxxxx>;
AlexanderStar<misteralexanderstar@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Lemus, Mercedes<mercedes.j.lemus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Diabetic Pumpers Source] Re: Meeting Reminder

Hi Arnie,

Who is coming tonight?

Just in case, would you like to postpone the meeting this month and so that we
can network for next month.  Just a thought, Mercy and I discussed.

Thanks in advance,
Lisa