[puduvailug] PuduvaiGLUG Meetup

  • From: "S.Ramaseshan Mukund" <ramaseshanmukund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: puduvailug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:37:27 +0530

Hello All
We have our next meetup Tomorrow.

> *Time**:-*             2pm - 5pm
> *Venue*:-         Arcturus Group of Individuals,
> No. 42, Aadhimoolam Street, 2nd Cross,
> Nandha Nagar, Sellaperumalpet, Lawspet,
> Pondicherry - 8.
>
> Landmark - 2nd Right from Vivekananda Higher Secondary School entrance at
Lawspet Main road.1. Student Reps make sure you can make to the meet
tomorrow. We have a lot of information for you. 2. Please also bring your
friends if they are interested. We need some volunteers for help.

*For any queries please contact us through any of the following ways.*

>   a. Mobile  Prasanna -- 9940325718   Ramaseshan-- 8144130292
>
>   b. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1378046942422354/   Our facebook
> group
>
>   c. https://www.facebook.com/puduvaiglug  our facebook page.
>
>   d. You can also reply to this mail alternatively so that we would
> respond back to you as fast as possible.

Cheers
--
S.Ramaseshan
+918144130292