serial number not spoken in system properties?

  • From: "Allan Mikkelsen" <mallanikkelsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:43:40 +0100

Hi there

I've just got a new ptr1 unit after my old one had to go to Belgien for
repairs. as they could not repair the unit, they replaced it with another one.
this means, that I've now got a new serial number, which I tryed to retreve via
the ptr1 control pannel. . However, when I whent into system properties and
scroled through the options to have the SN read out loud, nothing happend. the
unit only states "serial number". Thereafter the waiting sound is heard and I
have to pres enter, or scrole on to the next menue itom for something to
happen.

Does anyone know why the SN is not spoken? and do you have a suggestion how to
saulve this problem?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kind regards from allan