Re: plextalk pocket battery life

  • From: "Gary Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:51:12 -0400

the pocket has a pretty good battery life now. I think playback is about 15
hours, and recording might be 4 hours. these are guesses on my part. I have
never run the battery down completely. when I get back home I plug the recorder
into the outlet.

there was supposed to be a firmware update that was to correct the sounds of
the mp3's. I record in wave and convert later.