Transferring

  • From: Steve Cook <STCook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 07:49:30 -0400

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a PT.  Is there software I need to install on my
computer for transferring NLS books ETC to the PT?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

April is Women's Eye Safety Month.  About two thirds of blindness and visual
impairments occur in women.  Three quarters of these occurrences are
preventable.  The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages all women
to become more diligent in protecting their eye health.