RE: SDHC compatibility

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:56:59 -0000

Frank,

I've not tried it specifically but, I think if you set the PTR2 to have the
card as the USB destination, and then link it to the Pocket using the USB
adaptor, you may get some success.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Pocket at home to try it out with to make
sure.

To set the USB destination, go to Control Panel and select "Switch USB
destination".  Once you do this, it will force a restart.  Do this before
trying to connect the Pocket.

Hope it works.

Jamie