RE: RE: Requesting any advice

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:22:46 +0100

Hi John,

The only thing that I can think of here is that you don't have an SD card in
the card slot on the PTP1 or that it hasn't been properly formatted for use
in the PTP1.

The PTP1 does have a small amount of internal memory but this is only used
for Voice Memos and Voice Bookmarks.  The backup process from a USB device
can only be to an SD card.

If you do have an SD card in the card slot, you should also make sure that
it is not write protected - normally this means that the little protection
tab should be towards the leading edge of the card.

Hope this helps.

Jamie