Re: PTR2 Case

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:15:44 -0800

I was busy, but wrote last night and Brian answered and seems quite interested. I'll look for the posting and send it here; those interested, please write him. Thanks.

--Daveed--

------

From: "Brian J. Eremita" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Daveed Mandell" <daveedm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Enquiry from Executive Products Inc.
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:19:37 -0800

Hello Daveed,
Thank you for your suggestion. We would be very interested in developing a case for the Plextalk. I will personally keep you informed of our progress
with its development.
Warm regards,
Brian

At 04:04 PM 2/13/2007, you wrote:

Daveed:

Definitely go for it! I had been meaning to respond to your posting
yesterday in which you first mentioned the idea of having executive products
design a custom case for the PTR2 (perhaps the PTR1 as well), but I
obviously hadn't gotten around to it yet when you sent your email below.

I have an executive products case for my bookport, and believe me, its an
extremely well-made, quality case. I would gladly purchase any custom case
they would make for my PTR2 (which I expect to acquire by the end of this
week.) Since there may not be nearly enough demand for a case for the PTR1,
and given that I'm going to relegate my PTR1 to either my home or office for
reading RFB&D materials, I don't think I'd place nearly as much importance
on acquiring a case for the PTR1; not to mention that I can transport it
from home to office in my briefcase.

Okay, I'm thinking that it would be very helpful for others on this list to
express their interest in a quality leather case for either or both of the
PTR units so that Daveed would be able to state something substantive to
whomever he contacts at executive products relative to the level of interest
in such a product. They're only going to consider it if there's sufficient
interest...read, marketability...read profit potential.

John