PTR1 For Sale or Trade

  • From: "Bill and marie Johnson" <eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <FreeEnterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "List blindad/Advertisements for blindness-related products and services" <BLINDAD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:03:40 -0600

Hi list.  We have a PtR1 for sale or trade.  Like new condition.  We have
everything that came with it.    We haven't used it even ten hours.  Asking
900 dollars or a suitable trade or make an offer please.  We will accept pay
pal or money orders or checks, but on those we will ship when the check
clears.  Please write us at either  eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or the other
address  wsvh7072@xxxxxxxxx  or call at  715 597-6528  Thanks.

Bill R Johnson  -

To join me in my Chat Room please go to     this link

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=7c7f1db7&p=0

To join my Help List send a blank email to

Help_Needed_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Join my Chat List, the Sister list, send a blank email to

Big_Happy_Family_List-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my Positive Thinkers List send a blank email to

Blind_Positive_Thinkers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Join my Buy-Sell-Trade list send a blank email to

FreeEnterprise-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you like books join my books list by sending a blank email to

Speaking_Of_Books-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my Games Discussion List send a blank email to

Accessible_Games_Discussion-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To join my cats discussion list send a blank email to
CatterChatter-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and follow the simple prompts.

Email us at eyecandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or at