My conundrem.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:01:20 -0600

   I know, this is not the bookport list but my question has to do with my
bookport and my p t r also.
   I record several hours each weekend from n p r on my p t r and would like to
play said files on my bookport. each time I try the bookport says, unfiltered
files not supported.
   I am recording at 128 stereo so the quality will be good.
   Is their anything I should do differently when recording to say filter these
files. Wonder what an unfiltered file is anyway.

   Any help will be appreciated, Phil Parr.