RE: FOR ANDREW'S ATTENTION

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:33:42 +0100

Hi,

You should be off in a few minutes.

Thanks.
Andrew.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptr1-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Carol Pearson
Sent: Fri 02/09/2005 12:49
To: PTR1 Users LIST
Subject: FOR ANDREW'S ATTENTION

Andrew,

I'm really sorry to write again but I'e been trying to get off this list
for weeks and even asked you to help before.  Now I'm begging!  I can't
seem to get off.  There was no indication when I tried to unsubscribe
yesterday that I was to respond to the message sent, so I thought it was
done - but this morning I've had yet more messages.

Please, please, get me off this list!

Thanks!

--
Carol