4 gig card card problem

  • From: "Sharon Hamm" <shamm1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 20:00:42 -0500

Hello. I used a 4 gig card that I had for my bookport to see how it was going
to work on there. When i put it back in to the ptr1 it said that there was no
space and it would not let me record anything. I did an erase in the ptr1 on
the card. That didn't help. I can't format the card in the computer with
anything but fat32. It won't let me choose just fat or nts. How can I change it
to work in the ptr1 again. It happened on both 4 gig cards. They are both
different brands.
I would appreciate any help. This is very pzzling to me.
Sharon