[psp-pwg] Friday 20 April

  • From: skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:33:54 +1000

Next meeting is on Friday 20th at 1 pm   Bill Beal is very keen and
turned up a week early!
You will have had plenty of time to explore the workspace and tools
and  create a simple image.  I intended to give you written notes but
decided to put the material  in a more visual form  on

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~skijat2/start.htm
The projects should be easier to follow.

We will attempt to review The Easter egg and Chocolate  -  Project 10
as an example of using multiple tools and procedures.
Have a try at this project and bring any results to the meeting

Any messages about the course should be sent via this mailing group

Regards
Brian