[pskmail] question about the aroid pskmail app

  • From: Erlend Grimseid <egrimseid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 16:26:41 +0200

Hi.

I was referred to this mailing group with an question no one at the
facebook group could answer.

I have been testing the psk mail from my android tablet. Most of it works,
but I'm not able to connect to my g-mail account. I get an error message
telling me to upload correct email settings. I'm pretty sure the settings i
have entered in the settings of the app to be correct, but how do i upload
them to the server? Will the app do this automatically? Is it at all
possible?

Thanks for any help you might provide.

73
LA4TTA