[pskmail] Re: [pskmail] Re: Portable pc

  • From: Vojtěch Bubník <bubnikv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:19:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi John.

> But I have seen on the internet some examples of PocketDigi running on the
> Jornada platform. I suspect it is using the original Window CE 3.

Yes, PocketDigi works on Jornada 720 with Handheld PC 2000 system, which is
built above Windows CE 3.0 OS.

> Can you describe your development setup for the Windows Mobile. That would
> give me a good starting base.

I am using embedded Visual Studio 3.0. You could download it on
msdn.microsoft.com. At the bottom of download page, you will find the serial
number you need to enter into the installer.

73, Vojtech OK1IAK