[pskmail] Re: [pskmail] Re: Gmail login problems?

  • From: <moleonacid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 05:39:30 +0000

Hello all,

Thanks for the feedback, its very useful.  I did manage what I think was a
fairly successful exchange via PI4TUE after my post last night.  I *think* I
got the server to check my mail and I managed to download a list of QRGs.  I am
going to try agin with OE5RTL next time I’m on air.

Jan:  I have had the same experience as you.  I am coming to the conclusion
that I need a non-gmail POP3 account to be successful with this.

John:  I tend to leave the client and sever sending back and forth but have yet
to see “Auth: OK”.  I think I am being impatient because once or twice it seems
like the server has politely disconnected me when I’ve been waiting for these
exchanges to finish.  I’ll slow up a bit and let things run their course!

Many thanks all, its getting closer and close with every session.

73 de Dave M0MYA