[pskmail] oops - sorry for the dupe

  • From: kd7tkq@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:31:24 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for the duplicate post - after sending I realized I sent from the wrong
address. Or so I thought - I guess the list recognizes me either way :)

 - Mike

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail
in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And
radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them
there. The only difference is that there is no cat.  --Albert Einstein,
describing radio.