[pskmail] Re: new server image

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:42:36 +0200

It Works!
Looks just like my freqs.txt but I did not expect anything else. The frequencies are of course memory numbers...

73!

2011-04-23 18:07, Rein Couperus skrev:
Should work now, I changed the php to accept new entries...
So if you restart it should theoretically work, but only if the frequencies are
in the freqs.txt file.

Rein

OK, it does nor add new ones.... looking at the code :)

Rein

Hi,

Seems my server does not show up, the cause could be my server scanning
menory channels instead of frequencies?

73!

lör 2011-04-23 klockan 16:33 +0200 skrev Rein Couperus:
I have posted psmail_server-1.0.40 to the alpha directory.

This version is auto-updating the frequency scan list on the web on startup.
It reads the freqs.txt file and posts the frequencies on the web.

The frequency table is at htto://pskmail.org/frequencies.php

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com