[pskmail] Re: fldigi.log file

  • From: Thomas DJ4WL <dj4wl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:40:09 +0200

Hi Fred,
my english is vy bad sorry
iam interrested on that, because i have to rm fldigi.log and restart fldigi on the 5 Servers from time to time
i also looking for solution and will watch here on freelists.org
vy 73 tom dj4wl

Fred Reiselt schrieb:
I just upgraded to pskmail_server version 0.7.16 and fldigi version 3.03.

I've noticed that the gmfsk.php script is now not reading all of the fldigi.log. It stops when it encounters a blank line on the log file.

A blank line is now inserted after each beacon. It may be after each TX entry but so far all my TX entries are beacons.

I don't know if it is added by pskmail_server or if a change has occurred in the fldigi program.

I will do some more testing but thought the sysops that use gmfsk.php and/or PSKmail Monitor would want to know.

73,
Fred
wb5con