[pskmail] Re: fldigi on IBM

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 10:35:51 +0100

Hello Ralph,

I have not yet come across this feature (I am still using fldigi-1.10).
Of course the receive issue can be the mode setting of the trx (usb/ssb)?
In fldigi you can set a sweet spot... is that set to 1000 Hz?
This is not something you can set in pskmail.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com