[pskmail] anyone on this morning in the us

  • From: "Rich Hudgins" <rhudgins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 11:06:33 -0600

Well I think I have it all setup and working now.  I installed 061219
live iso on a spare computer, and would like to try it out.  There seems
to be a lot of RTTY activity on this part of the band, I wonder if the
server has moved.  I would love to get a full time server setup and
working on fourty meters in the future but after I am confident in what
I am doing.
   I am hopeful this is going to be a very easy mode to setup and work
especialy with the live distro disks.  I have setup a virtual machine
using VMware on a windows computer using the live disk and it works very
well after some tweeking.
Rich Hudgins N5ale

7:47 PM