[pskmail] Windows+fldigi+jpskmail instabile

  • From: "Paul" <pa0son@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:23:39 +0200

I had problems with the stability of fldigi combined with jpskmail on
Windows. The frequency (RX) went up and down uncontrolled.

Rein PA0R gave me some tips and they solved the problem.

Go in Fldigi (here 3.12) to configuration > Modems > PSK > General  AFC
behaviour on 10 Hz and 6 dB

                                                           Modems > PSK >
Mail > Use sweetspot ON and server search range on 10

                                                           Modems > Misc >
Sweet spot  PSK on 1000 and Always start ON

Good luck, see you on pskmail

(PS: PA0SON-4 server now QRV on 7048)

73 Paul PA0SON