[pskmail] Wanted: Pskmail technical docs/specs

  • From: "Jörg-Michael Hasemann" <michael.hasemann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 22:24:02 +0100

Hi,

I am very interested in PSKMail and looking for technical specs regarding the
PSK robust modes (e.g. the FEC-mechanisms employed), the protocol data unit
formats, the arq-mechanism and the PSKmail-application protocol in general.

All I found in the internet was source code that implements these methods. What
I am looking for are docs/specs about above.

Any pointer is highly welcome.

Many thanks, best wishes, and 73

Michael DB5MH

-------- Original-Nachricht --------