[pskmail] Test on board

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 19:34:45 +0200

Hi,

Did some test onboard S/Y Vagspel today with some help from Per.

Works fantastic well.

Downloading WebPages mobil.dn.se takes a long time and is to much info to be
readable. Have to figure out how to get the important info. Read tfm (again)
;-)
Setting the APRS on connect does not work even if I have a connection to
internet, well I should not say does not work directly when enabled anyway.

Still a bit of problem with fldigi freezing but that might be a hardware
problem, does not happened with the sever version on SA6BQZ-1

By trying one gets to be an expert;-)

73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar