[pskmail] PSKmail users/developers meeting 24 Sept. nr. Eindhoven

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:57:34 +0200 (CEST)

So far we have about 20 participants on the list.
To finish preparations, I need to fix the definitive list.
Please confirm your participation by email to PA0R at pskmail.org,
and give me some information on time of arrival,
where you stay, time of departure etc., and if you travel by car, so we can
plan the logistics. (I already have the data for SM0RWO and IS0GRB).

I am also fixing the agenda for the meeting.
If you have a contribution, pse tell me, I will email the difinitive agenda
by Sept. 18.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com