[pskmail] Re: PSKMAIL Server confusion

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:55:49 +0200 (CEST)

Eric,

we have at least 6 servers beaconing on 30m, so that should not be the problem.
E.g. DK4XI-3, DL9YCS-3, IS0GRB-3, PI4TUE, SM0RWO, 9A1CRA, S54FAA-3

Servers beacon on the first 5 minutes of the hour.
Frequency is 10147.00 center frequency, which means VFO frequency 10146.00. USB.
The sweet spot should then be on 1000 Hz.
If your sweet spot is different, the VFO frequency should be adjusted
accordingly.

There is quite some action in EU on 10147.00, especially during the day time.

73,

Rein CT3/PA0R