[pskmail] New v2 client for testing (2.0.19)

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 16:32:57 +0200 (CEST)

There is a new client for testing on PSKMaildownloads.

Main change is improved quality metrics for THOR modes.

We had a problem on fuzzy channels which caused the mode swicher to go
down to the lowest THOR mode in the list, and it did not come back
when the channel cleared again because the server got a wrong quality report.

I have changed the quality metrics is such a way that the link now
recovers completely after the WINMOR station coming on top of your QSO stops...
Same with ALE sounding festivals...

The program is called jPSKmail-2.0.19.jar, just copy it into
the jpskmail directory and start with java -jar  jPSKmail-2.0.19.jar ...

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com