[pskmail] Re: New server release supporting client 1.0 functions

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 03:11:32 +0200

Great stuff Rein,

I'm in VK2 at the moment so the server at home won't be upgraded for a
week I'm afraid. I like the idea of that GETCAMP command, perhaps we
could extend that to a GETHARBOUR command or whatever is near,
interesting!

Also, good that the central user repository is now gone. The upload
methos is good enough.

73 de Per (VK2/SM0RWO)